Globalization forces individuals and entities to move beyond their home frontiers. Due to security concerns, geopolitical confusions and immigration crisis in last decade, however, cross-border movement is not an easy task.
On the other hand, every day delay in processing movement can bring serious damages to business.
MLC’s professionals in immigration matters are highly trained and experienced to reduce your damage. We believe that you deserve to reach your objectives as soon as possible. Therefore, it is not acceptable to waste any second.
Our primary objective is “identifying strategies that protect clients and enable the timely pursuit of business opportunities wherever they arise.”
MLC assists multi-national corporations, domestic companies, non-profit institutions, investors and individuals about:
• Visas (Work permits, Study permits, Temporary Visas, Temporary resident permits, Business visitor entry);
• Intra-company transfers;
• Hiring of foreign nationals;
• Citizenship requirements;
• Regulatory compliance;
• Applications to overcome criminal or medical inadmissibility;
• Obtaining citizenship; and
• Granting, abandoning, forfeiting, and restoring the citizenship.
- Practice Areas
- Agriculture, Agro – industry and Agribusiness
- Banking and financial services
- Business crimes and compliances
- Construction and infrastructure
- Employment and labor Law
- Energy and natural resources
- Government Affairs
- Health Care Industries
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation, Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate