We represent clients of all sizes, across industry, as well as foreign missions,
government entities and INGOs.
Aviation private sector is a new business in Afghanistan, which is strictly regulated by national and international procedures, regulations, and agreements. Besides, aviation industry effects “Where workers can travel, how fast cargo moves, what goods and services cost and which business can access import-export markets.”
Through complexity of aviation codes and changeable manner of market, MLF seeks realistic solutions to ensure legality of clients’ performance before authorities and maximize their economic benefits.
Our experts advise clients on each and every regulatory compliances before legislative, judiciary, and executive authorized agencies, and act as your wise and know-how representative in all investigation and enforcement matters.
MLF’s services in support of Aviation sector includes but not limited to:
- Defend clients in investigations and enforcement actions;
- Obtain necessary authorizations and licenses from authorities;
- Serve as liaison between clients and agency representatives;
- Monitor and interpret aviation’s regulations;
- Advise on compliance requirements for all types of aviation clients;
- Address the regulatory aspects of corporate transactions, including aircraft leases, carrier agreements, and agreements with airports, ground handlers and agents;
- Promote client’s interest before legislators, policy makers and regulators;
- Defend aviation client in complex litigation matters; and
- Reimburse of aviation damages.