We represent clients of all sizes, across industry, as well as foreign missions,
government entities and INGOs.
Insurance and Reinsurance
Due to complexity of insurance procedures, there are few legal firms in Afghanistan to provide legal assistance and advice for insurance companies on one hand and insurant on the other.
MLF’s professionals comprehend every dimension of insurance and are fully equipped with respective domestic and international legal codes and how to bargain with authorities when bothersome and complicated claims arise.
MLF secures the “covenant of good faith and fair dealing” through providing below services:
- Represent clients before insurance regulators;
- Represent insurers in major coverage claims arising from diverse casualties;
- Third Party Liability;
- Draft corporate policies regarding privacy, document retention, codes of ethics, conflicts of interest, anti-fraud, subrogation policies, and claims handling;
- License and register insurance companies, producers, and other intermediaries;
- Dissolution of insurance companies;
- Insurance contract, privilege, and compensation; and
- Financial inspection.